1. If u know me you'll want to share me.....but if u share me I'll be gone......what am I?
2. A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him, "You may make a statement. If it is true, I'll sentence you to four years in prison. If it is false, I'll sentence you to six years in prison." After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say?
3. You have a barrel of oil, and you need to measure out just one gallon. How do you do this if you only have a three-gallon container and a five-gallon container?
4. If your sock drawer has 6 black socks, 4 brown socks, 8 white socks, and 2 tan socks, how many socks would you have to pull out in the dark to be sure you had a matching pair?
5. What is broken every time it's spoken?
6. How did Mark legally marry three women in Michigan, without divorcing any of them, becoming legally separated, or any of them dying?
7. Mom and Dad have four daughters, and each daughter has one brother. How many people are in the family?
Short Hard Riddles
8. What English word retains the same pronunciation, even after you take away four of its five letters?
9. If I say "Everything I tell you is a lie," am I telling you the truth or a lie?
10. What work can a painter never quite finish?
11. Why wasn't Bertha put in jail after killing dozens of people?
12. Why wasn't John able to take a photo of his mother with curlers?
13. If there are three cups of sugar and you take one away, how many do you have?
14. What has a mouth but can't chew?
15. How many letters are in the alphabet?
16. What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
17. What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?
18. Food can help me survive, but water will kill me. What am I?
19. Take away the whole and some still remains. What is it?
20. What stinks when living and smells good when dead?
21. When is it bad luck to meet a white cat?