Register

Back to forum: Gaming

1 Users appreciate this thread.

Nintendo Direct 5-31-2015
 >  >>
Started by TetrisDude335
(2015-05-31 10:47:44)
TetrisDude335 (2015-05-31 10:47:44)
Today's Direct was a Japan only direct, and there was a lot of info announced for various games, as well as some brand new ones, including one I think you guys'll be excited for.

-Dragon Quest VIII
Couldn't extract any info from this one, but it's happening and probably won't be localized

-Fire Emblem: IF
Hub World confirmed
Amiibo support confirmed, but no new amiibo
Waifu simulator yet to be confirmed

-Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer
New Nintendo 3DS XL bundle confirmed
Kisekae plate design confirmed

-Chibi Robo
Nee 2D Chibi Robo platformer
New Chibi Robo amiibo
(Confirmed for the US, both the game and the amiibo. The amiibo only comes in a package with the game, and they both release in October.)

-Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
First look at the game, the personality test is still gone but it seems like all 721 pokemon are in this game. You have a choice of every starter pokemon in the series, plus Riolu and Pikachu.
(Winter 2015 for the US!)

-Project Treasure
Seems to be an action game. Also, short gameplay footage. More info coming Summer 2015

-Dr. Mario
New downloadable Dr. Mario title confirmed for Japan, includes classic Dr. Mario, Dr. Luigi, and touch specialized Dr. Mario. Also includes internet play and new optional items that you can put into any of the modes
(Now confirmed for a US release under the title Dr. Mario: Miracle Cure)

-Mario and Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
You know the drill here.

-Yoshi's Woolly World
More amiibo support confirmed, as well as the plot (Kamek is turning Yoshis into packs of yarn and spreading them throughout the various levels)
If you get all the yarn packs in a level, you get to play as a different colored Yoshi with different abilities at any time.

-Monster Hunter Cross
It's a thing, it's coming out in 2015 in Japan. Probably the biggest announcement of all of them.

-Wii digital download
Super Mario Galaxy and some other Wii games will be available for purchase on the Japanese Wii U eShop soon

-Monster Hunter Airou DX
Monster Hunter spinoff, kinda like Animal Crossing, but damn, this game is weird.

-Super Robot Taisen DX/UX
No chance of being localized, but it's happening in Japan. Couldn't dig up any more info.
(Update: It's actually being localized under the name LBX: Little Battlers eXperience, coming out later this year)

(New!) -Art Academy: Home Studio
Confirmed for a NA release on June 25th.

(New!) -Splatoon
New map and weapon set to be released later today at 7PM Pacific time, and ranked battle will also be unlocked then.

(New!) -Bravely Second: End Layer
Confirmed for NA release in 2016

The 3DS NFC portal for amiibo use on regular 3DSes will be available July 30th in Japan, meaning that at least it hasn't been cancelled

Watch the whole direct here:

Watch the North American direct here:

This post has been edited one or more times, the last time was:
2015-06-01 18:33:48

Nutsy (2015-05-31 13:24:48)
I want that Dragon Quest to be localized.

Also Waifu Simulator needs to be confirmed.

2015-05-31 13:27:36

ChampionLeake (2015-05-31 13:48:44)
Newsposted to the page.
I'm a web developer, a game developer, a digital artist, musician, and a reverse engineer. A weird mix right?
YouTube Channel
My Twitter
BirdJesus (2015-05-31 14:07:49)
TetrisDude335 said:
Waifu simulator yet to be confirmed

I'm fearing the quality of If.
"Ugh, I need to go masturbate now. Whenever I get mad or worried, that's what I do."
-mega, the homosexual animal rapist.
Nin10dude789 (2015-05-31 15:34:18)
Nothing major, but at least this little hype will keep us busy till E3.

I'm really looking forward to Dr. Mario, Chibbi Robo, Yoshi Whooly World, Fire Emblem If, and Mario and Sonic.
3DS
FC: 2810-1347-6074
Games I can play: Smash 3DS, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mario Kart 7, Street Fighter 4, Mario Golf, Tekken

Wii U
NNID: Nintendude789
Games I can play: Smash Wii U, Mario Kart 8
BirdJesus (2015-05-31 18:20:45)
Tetris lied. Waifu Simulator is back and better than ever. You can now rub your waifu/husbando, similar to the Pokemon Amie feature in Pokemon X/Y.

2015-05-31 18:30:05

"Ugh, I need to go masturbate now. Whenever I get mad or worried, that's what I do."
Nutsy (2015-05-31 18:37:20)
Boner
Bean (2015-05-31 18:37:32)
^^ Camilla's fanbase is going to be even worse.

Thanks Inteligent Systems.

2015-05-31 18:47:17

~~~
BirdJesus (2015-05-31 18:44:11)
I don't think Camilla is wifeable. Even then, Felicia is obviously the canon love interest for Kamui.
Bean (2015-05-31 18:47:41)
^ Please be correct.
~~~
BirdJesus (2015-05-31 18:52:43)
I wouldn't mind incest, though.
Nutsy (2015-05-31 19:14:58)
I'm pretty sure Felicia is canon. That's who they're showing and all. We'll have to wait until a manga adaptation comes out or whatever. Wasn't Lucina canon in Awakening?
Bean (2015-05-31 19:52:32)
I don't think anybody was canon in Awakening.
~~~
Nutsy (2015-05-31 20:01:24)
I remember reading a manga page or something. I don't know for sure, but no canon would make sense.

What if Aqua is canon? She's cute enough.

It's hard to make a canon for two genders. I don't think there will ever be a canon if the avatar thing keeps up, but Felicia and Joker make sense because they're not side specific.
Bean (2015-05-31 20:17:55)
Marth's character model in FE:IF looks like it took longer than 5 minutes to make. Glad they fixed it.

If only I had a Robin amiibo. Robin is my favourite FE character and his amiibo is better than the others by far.

I guess I might import a Robin from Amazon Japan, as restocks for Robin, Ike, Lucina, Marth, Lucario and Meta Knight were confirmed for Japan.
~~~
 >  >>

This topic's ID: 80228

Back to forum: Gaming

Total registered users: 7572
New registered users today: 0
Newest registered user: TheUnFontaine

©  Copyright 2017 3DSPlaza. All Rights Reserved